SCAMPS AND THE TREEHOUSE CLUB
MATERITY COVER PRESCHOOL MANAGER – PART TIME, TERM TIME ONLY,
£21,589 – £26, 999 pro rata, salary negotiable depending on experience.
Scamps and The Treehouse Club is a thriving pre-school, breakfast and after school childcare, not for profit setting within the grounds of Spetisbury Primary School. We are dedicated to providing children with opportunities to learn through play and social interaction in a stimulating and welcoming environment for children aged 2 to 11 years of age.
We are looking to recruit a highly professional and enthusiastic Pre-school Manager to help lead a team of 6 and fulfil all the duties of the Manager. The post is to cover maternity leave, for 28 hours per week, term time only.
Your role as Nursery Manager will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
- Managing the smooth running of the nursery.
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
- Office based duties including, supervision and appraisals with staff, tapestry, reviewing policies.
- To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies.
The Nursery Manager will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum CACHE Level 3 or NVQ Level 3.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and online learning journals.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills.
- A passion for Early years education
- A kind, caring and positive style of engaging with children
- An outstanding leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others in a team environment
- A flexible, reliable and resilient attitude.
All applicants will be subject to a DBS check.
You must be able to work 28 hours per week; Tuesday and Thursday 7.30am – 18:00 and Friday 7.30 – 16:00.
Post to start September 2020 – July 2021 with a handover during June/July – dates to be confirmed with successful candidate.
Applications should be received by Friday 10th April 2020. Interview date week commencing 13th April 2020.
For an application pack please email: email@example.com